After thoughts of our Wedding Fayre/ Open Day and future plans..
The Brackendale Room was buzzing with excitement on our open day with visitors and exhibitors. The stalls looked great and we added a marquee extension to show off the extra space you could have when hiring the room. This created either more seating space or simply just a place to relax and enjoy the beautiful views across the countryside.
- Cottages were opened for visitors to roam around and take a look at the accommodation we offer
- Guided site tours took place so that we could discuss the options of Weddings and Events
- The Carsington Room was set to show how a Wedding Ceremony would look and to show how the room could work for Private Dining as well
- A "murder mystery" cottage was set up for visitors to walk round to give them ideas on entertaining their own guests.
- Children's entertainment was put on in our swimming pool with sphere balls and a play centre set up outside on our meadow for the little ones!
- Let's not forget the free BBQ which went down a treat....
We hope everyone enjoyed the day and we are now looking forward to lots of weddings and celebrations to come!
As the day was a great success we will definitely be holding more open days. Our future plan is to run"Weekend/Mid Week Packages" so that you can visit our site and let us take care of your booking keeping you busy for your entire stay. Fancy a bit of Wine Tasting or getting involved with flower arranging or how about a Demo & Dine Evening; Watch This Space Coming Soon....
Let's not forget that any holiday makers wanting to come and do "nothing" can come with the choice of doing exactly that as as you know we are in the middle of the Derbyshire Peak District with countryside all around us where there is always peace and quiet.