Rosemary and Garlic Chicken
Serves 4, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time 45 minutes
8 chicken thighs with skin on
1 tablespoon of seasoned flour
1 head of garlic, separated but not peeled
3 large stalks rosemary
300ml/half pint dry white wine
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Pat the chicken with kitchen roll to dry then toss the chicken in the seasoned flour.
2. Add the oil to the frying pan and when hot fry the chicken skin side down until the skin is crisp and brown. Then turn the chicken until it is browned on all sides.
3. Add the garlic and rosemary to the pan and then pour in the white wine, season and cover.
4. Simmer for approximately 40-45 minutes until the chicken is tender.
5. You can serve this with almost anything; rice, tagliatelle, mashed potato...