Keith & Bronya will give you a warm welcome at the “KNOCKERDOWN INN”
History of the Inn:-
• The Nock-a-down as it was affectionately known opened as a beer house in 1838.
• In 1848 the Inn was granted a full license and has traded ever since.
• On February 4th 1931 the Inn was purchased by Marston’s Brewery
The pub boasts the following:-
• Children’s adventure play area
• Separate toddlers play area
• A variety of farm animals to see
• A large patio area and pond
• Ample seating outside
• Classic Car Meet - every third Tuesday of the month
• Thursday Night - is fish night
• Friday Night – is steak night
• Takeaways are also available
On Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd June 2013 there is a live music charity event at The Knockerdown Inn raising money for The Air Ambulance Service. Tickets are &10 per person and are available at the pub or over the phone, all are welcome. Please call Bronya on 01629 540209 for more details.