Crunchy Salsa Cod
Serves 4, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time 15 minutes
4 chunky skinless white cod fillets (you can use haddock if you prefer)
226g jar of mild salsa
85g grated mature cheddar cheese
1 large avocado, diced
1 lime, juiced
small pack of chopped coriander
50g tortilla chips
rice or salad to serve
1. Heat the oven to 220C or 200C for a fan assisted oven.
2. Arrange the fish in an oven proof dish and spoon the salsa on top and then the cheese.
3. Bake for 15 minutes or until the fish flakes when tested with a knife.
4. Whilst the fish is baking stir the avocado with the lime juice, coriander and some seasoning.
5. Spoon this over the fish when it is cooked and then scatter over the tortilla chips, crushing them as you do so.
6. Serve with rice or salad.