From June Carsington Water have the most adventurous hours, half days and days out to keep everyone occupied and we wanted to give you time to prepare and plan ahead. What better time to join us on us on one of our stunning holiday sites; remember we have our new pricing structure to take advantage of.
Carsington Water boasts the following:-
· Fly Fishing, Bird and Wildlife Watching
· Walking and Cycling
· Bridleways for Horse Riding
· Sailing, Kayaking and Windsurfing
· Adventure Playground for children
· Restaurant, Cafe and Shops
· Picnic Areas & BBQ stands
What to do:-
· 8 mile perimeter route around the reservoir for walking, cycling or horse riding, make sure you stop off half way round to visit The Miners Arms a traditional pub in Carsington village. The pub offers varieties of delicious meals that are home cooked and are all freshly prepared on the premises with the finest ingredients. Children and pets welcome.
· Try water sports “taster sessions” to sample the delights of the reservoir
· Visit the shops for gifts, clothing, books, toys, souvenirs and ceramics
· Children’s learning activities
Lets look ahead for summer and plan those activities
To help you make the most of your visit please Click here to download a map of Carsington Water.
Come and try a variety of watersports & landbased activities. All activities are designed for total beginners from 8 - 15yrs of age.Click here to see the Holiday Activities listed
For all Up and Coming events for Water sports Click here to scroll down the list
Click here to see prices for cycle hire
Click here for information on Fly Fishing