Firstly - GOOD SPORT for signing up to the RSPCA Derby Carsington Water Run.
It should be a fantastic day overall with beautiful scenery, lots to do and time to replenish and relax with family.
We realise that the majority of runners involved will be travelling some distance to take part, so if you and you're family were thinking of making a retreat out of the weekend then our below offer may be just what you're looking for.
We're offering all RSPCA Runners the following:
Stay at Knockerdown Cottages (right on Carsington Waters doorstep) for:
* &60 per person per night (&40 per head for children under 10 years old)
* &25 for a beautifully prepared breakfast hamper (optional)
* 1 night stays available on Sat 9th May or stay over the weekend for a longer break.
* Check in time 3pm, with a late check out 3pm (Sunday 10th only) otherwise Monday 11th is 10am checkout as normal.
* Free entry to the Open Day after the race. See here for more details on the Open Day.
* Free Guest Car Parking.
* Use of facilities after the race - showers, pool, spa.
Cottages will be allocated on arrival and this offer can not be used in conjunction of any other offer.
If you haven't signed up yet for the RSPCA Run but would like to, you still have plenty of time. Click here to find out more details.