Crunchy Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
Serves 2 people, Preparation time 15 minutes, Cooking Time 10 minutes
2 chicken breasts
2 bundles of rice noodles
3 teaspoons clear honey
1 red chilli finely chopped
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons lemon grass paste
1 small red onion, finely sliced
3 small carrots shredded
1 chicory shredded
100g mangetout, shredded
small handful of mint leaves
1. Cut each chicken breast into 4 long thin pieces and griddle or fry until cooked.
2. Cook the noodles according the pack instructions or place in a bowl and cover in boiling water, cover and leave for 5 minutes.
3. Mix together the honey, chilli, soy sauce and lemon grass paste.
4. Drain the noodles and toss them together with the shredded vegetables and place on the plate.
5. Place the chicken on top of the pile of noodles and then pour the sauce over the top and enjoy!